Knight's Fable > News
1. The fighting pattern of CSA is 10 vs 10.
2. Players of and above lvl 30 can take part in CSA. Each player can take 3 CSA every day.
3. CSA will be opened every day during 10:00 to 14:00 and 18:00 to 24:00.
4. The time limit for each CSA is 30 minutes.
5. CSA involves the basic data, battlefield score, individual points and individual glory of the participants.
6. Battlefield score is used to evaluate one contest.
The final points and glory will be calculated based on the battlefield score.
7. Point is used to match opponents so as to make sure the strength of two parties are similar.
8. Glory is used to exchange items in the CSA shop.
9. A new chatting function will be added. Players of the same team can chat with each other during CSA.
10. Add a Boss system in CSA. If two teams get the same score, the Boss event will be triggered.
Team with the larger damage to the Boss win the CSA, and players can win various resources
after defeating the Boss.
11. Add CSA buff. During the CSA, players can get temporary CSA buff so that
weaker players can use buff to fight against stronger players
and also spare their lives when stronger players try to get the buff.
12. Add successive killing system in CSA. If one player successively kill other players,
he will win bonus to his team.
13. Add against AFK system. If one player does not move within certain minutes,
this player cannot get any reward.