English

News

Knight's Fable > Events

Get God Erlang in Carnival!

Nov 20,2015

CST is close. Now recruit more heroes to prepare for ultimate match! Carnival will start on November 21st. Obtain cards in the Carnival to exchange for large amounts of awesome rewards, and even RED hero God Erlang and Legendary hero Zorro.


Duration: November 21st to November 26th 

From November 21st to November 25th, play carnival to gain points;

On November 26th, collect total rank rewards!

Description: Obtain cards in the Carnival to collect cards to exchange the awesome rewards,such as new heroes.
Condition: Get certain numbers of required cards to exchange it.


Rules
1.Players can obtain cards in the Carnival by selecting the Hat tab in the interface of game. 
2.There are four types of magic hats: the Silver Hat, the Ordinary Hat, Deluxe Hat and the Mystery Hat. 
3.One Silver Hat costs 10000 silver, one Ordinary Hat costs 10 Gold, one Deluxe Hat costs 30 Gold, and one Mystery Hat costs 100 Gold. 
4.You can get 3 free chances in Ordinary Hat each day. 

5.Once you drew a set of cards from a hat, you can exchange it for other awesome rewards! Your remaining cards can be exchanged for points. Points can be traded for specific Cards. This will allow you to finish your card sets more efficient.

 

New heroes:

God Erlang

Type: Blood

Skill: Special Hero Skill, 40% chance to activate each turn, deals* damage to a single target (Ignoring defense, with bonus damage based on caster's ATK), recovers hp of own party members by 1/3 of caused damage, increases ATK&Crit for own party( based on caster's AGI), decreases ATK&DEF of opponents by 30% (ignoring immune), lasts for 2 turns, grants 2 Rage.

Zorro

Type: Divine

Skill: Special Hero Skill, 30% chance to activate each turn, deals* damage to all enemies, helps one party member negate taken damage by 50%, causes Bleeding to a single target( HP drop by 20% of remaining HP), lasts for 2 turns, grants 2 Rage. 
 

Reward

You can exchange the awesome rewards from Carnival!

Supreme Hero Card-  God Erlang
Supreme Hero Card-  Moirai
Supreme Hero Card-  Uriel
Supreme Hero Card-  Gabriel
Legendary Hero Card-  Michael
Legendary Hero Card - Raphael
Legendary Hero Card - Apollo
Legendary Hero Card - Ares
Legendary Hero Card - Paris
Goddess-Goddesia
Legendary Hero Card - Zorro
Legendary Hero Card - Loki
Legendary Hero Card - Don
Legendary Hero Card-Zophiel
Legendary Hero Card-Auriel
Legendary Hero Card - Abdiel
Legendary Hero Card - Prometheus
Legendary Hero Card - Hermes
Goddess-Fantasia
Viper Lord
Unholy Blood Wolf
Astral Tiger Summon Card
Special Card - Michael
Summon Scroll - Jester Cat
Top Mount EXP  Pot
Yeti Shard
Arctic Wolf Shard
Starlight Crystal
Volcano Crystal
Ocean Crystal
Goddess-Helen
Lvl.1 Orange Star Stone Bag
Seal Crystal(20)
Seal Stone(20)
500,000 Wisdom card
Skill Tomes
2,000,000 Bag of Silver
1000 x stardust 
1000 x prestige 
Hydra shard
Mount Orb x 10
Lucky Orb x 10
Legendary Reputation Pack x 50
Ents shard
Taboo Pill
All Element Pack
inheritance orb 
Re-roll Token
Lvl.1 INT Potion Box
Beast Melee Badge x 10
Mount Cultivation Pack
Drill 

Daily Top 20 players who have got 500 points at least will get super rewards. 

Daily Ranking
At least 500 points daily
At least 1000 points daily
1st
Magic Rune  x 15
Magic Rune  x 35
2nd
Magic Rune  x 10
Magic Rune  x 30
3rd~5th
card points x 100
Magic Rune  x 25
6th~10th
card points x 70
Magic Rune  x 20
11th~20th
card points x 50
card points x 200

At the end of the event, the Top 20 players who have got at least 10000 points will get super rewards!  And the TOP 20 who have got 5000 points are bound to get a Moirai Card. The TOP 3 who have got at least 10000 points are bound to get a Michael Card.

Ranking Accumulatively at least 5000 points Accumulatively at least 10000 points
1st
Special Card Moirai, Seal Crystralx 300 Special Card Michael, Vestment Material Box× 500
2nd
Special Card Moirai, Seal Crystralx 270 Special Card Michael, Vestment Material Box× 400
3rd
Special Card Moirai, Seal Crystralx 230 Special Card Michael,Vestment Material Box× 300
4th~5th
Special Card Moirai, Seal Crystralx 180 Lvl.3 Orange Star Stone Bag × 2, Vestment Material Box× 200
6th~10th
Special Card Moirai, Seal Crystralx 150 Lvl.3 Orange Star Stone Bag × 2, Vestment Material Box× 100
11th~20th
Special Card Moirai, Seal Crystralx 100 Lvl.3 Orange Star Stone Bag × 1, Vestment Material Box× 100